for the recruitment process
Personal data controller is Food Distribution Laboratories SIA, registration number: 44103116261, legal address: Briezu iela 7 – 148, Riga, LV-1034, Latvia. E-mail: [email protected]
- What personal data we process
- During the recruitment process we may process:
- Information in your CV and other information, which may be added to the application (for example, application letter);
- Information that you provide during the interview or at any other time, when we communicate with you during the recruitment process;
- Information that you provide while doing the practical task;
- References we receive about you;
- Any other information you give us in any form with the purpose to apply for the vacancy at FoodLabs.
- During the recruitment process, we do not require any special category personal data (data revealing racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, genetic, biometric, health data or data concerning person’s sex life or sexual orientation). But if you choose to provide such information, we will process it together with other information on you.
- If it is reasonably necessary, we may look up information about you, your skills, experience, qualifications or any other information that you have posted and made publicly available on social networking sites, for example LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc.
- During the recruitment process we may process:
- Purpose for personal data processing and legal basis
- We process the above-mentioned personal data in order to evaluate the applications and select the most suitable candidates for the particular vacancy. If necessary, we may process this personal data to defend our legal interests in case of a dispute.
- We process the information we collect on the basis of your consent, our legitimate interests and our legal obligations.
- Our legitimate interests include the necessity to select and recruit employees and defend our legal interests insofar as it relates to the recruitment process.
- Data retention and deletion
- The information we process during the recruitment process will be retained for 4 months. After the expiration of this term, the data will be deleted. If you agree, we may retain your data for longer to evaluate your candidacy for other vacancies.
- We may continue to store copies of your personal data as reasonably necessary to comply with our legal obligations, to resolve disputes between us, to prevent fraud and abuse, to enforce our agreements, and/or to protect our legitimate interests.
- Sharing your personal data
- In certain cases, your information may be shared with third party service providers and data processers, who provide support for our recruitment process, for example, service providers, who provide hosting and server co-location services, e-mail and content delivery services and tools, accounting, legal IT and other services, which we may reasonably require.
- Such service providers may only receive the personal data required to provide the respective service. Such third party service provider can only process this data in accordance with our instructions and are forbidden to use it for other purposes. Such service providers are required to ensure personal data protection in accordance with the applicable legal norms and binding agreements concluded with us. If any of such service providers is located outside the EU/ EEA, we ensure that the personal data transfer is carried out in accordance with the legal requirements and solutions provided in the General Data Protection Regulation.
- We choose and select such service providers with due care and require them to ensure the integrity and confidentiality of your personal data.
- In certain situations, we may be legally required to share your information with law enforcement bodies and state or local government authorities. We may also share your information with such authorities in order to bring, enforce or defend your legal claims.
- FoodLabs as the personal data controller is responsible for the processing of your personal data.
- Your rights
- You have the right to request access to your personal data and receive all information we process on you within one month.
- If you wish to correct your data, you can do it by contacting us.
- If we process your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests, you have the right to object to such processing. If we receive such objection, we will no longer process your personal data, unless we can demonstrate compelling legitimate grounds for the processing which override the interests, rights and freedoms of the data subject or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims.
- You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your data, which is based on consent. Revoking of consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- You have the right to request deletion of your data, for example, if you have consented that we store your data to evaluate your candidacy for other vacancies.
- If you wish to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, please write to us using the contact information provided herein. Before providing any information to you, we may be required to verify your identity.
- If you believe that we have not fulfilled our personal data processing obligations or otherwise violated your data protection rights, you have the right to submit a complaint to the supervisory authority – Data State Inspectorate (Blaumaņa iela 11/13, Riga, LV-1011, www.dvi.gov.lv).
- Contact information
Food Distribution Laboratories SIA
Registration number: 44103116261
Legal address: Briezu iela 7 – 148, Riga, LV-1034, Latvia, Latvia.