This is not your regular everyday job offer!
We are an international company developing and marketing our own apps for 12 years in 160 countries around the globe. Our team has the sharpest and most kick-ass marketers, developers, designers, scientists (and dogs too)! We hire only the best talent & give them freedom to realize their potential & creativity – people who are amazing at what they do and are successful in life too.
Join Creative.gs team as Facebook advertiser & let’s shoot for the stars together (and make some good money).
What you will be doing?
- Creating Facebook ads of exceptional quality that are focused on conversions & conquering worldwide markets (yes, even Nigeria and Slovakia)
- Unleashing your creativity to create amazing visuals & to-the-point ad copy (that most probably will never win a Golden Hammer, but instead will be highly profitable)
- Taking part in regular brainstorming sessions on how to skyrocket campaign ROI
- Analyzing campaign performance to maintain high ROI
What skills & experience do we expect? Read on!
- Couple of years of experience in the online advertising space
- You know how to buy ads to make money. Experience with managing at least 5k€ / month advertising budgets, ideally more than 20k€ / month
- You know your numbers. Ability to look at data & make data driven decisions is crucial for your success
- Experience with writing online ad copy that gets in to the reader’s mind & changes their behaviour – they buy stuff / register / sign-up
- Inner drive to creatively express yourself in the marketing materials – no limits here (only the Facebook policy :D)
- You must be able to work & make decisions independently, have transparent and open communication
- It would be cool if you knew some graphic design software
Why should you even consider joining our team?
- Your direct manager will be the guy behind so many digital marketers success stories (come to the interview to find out who the hell is this guy)
- Probably the most creative and cutting-edge online marketing team in Latvia
- Juicy paycheck (no joke)
- Opportunity to become a co-owner of the company
- We will pay for your vacation trip tickets
- Coolest trips with colleagues (How does Malta, Milan, Amsterdam or Mediterranean Islands sound?)
- You get a MacBook
- Amazing parties with colleagues
- A job that you will never want to leave
- Paid trainings, insurance, phone etc
How does this sound? I know! Amazing, right? Apply for this position simply by writing an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us why you want to work with us. Also just add a CV there and let’s meet at the interview!
P.S. If you feel excited & maybe you’re already thinking about applying, but have some hesitation, because not sure if you fit the requirements, then just go ahead and apply now, we’ll see